SwOOsH...

IF U CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT, USE THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Newcastle!

NEWCASTLE IS BIGGER THAN THIS
view from college

Walaupun Newcastle United ya paloi.....here's some random pics i took,



the central station is on the right (where my transport is, the train metro)




a panaromic view of the communal room where i spend my time playing pool



tyne bridge and the club inside a ship



some of the dudes i live with in the same building

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!



i dont smoke menthol anymore, it sucks, go for the red!


Life is pretty much boring here for me...haven't met many good friends but my classmates are awesome. I do nothing more besides watching tv, laptop, college, eat, pool and all those useless stuffs. Byk amoi kck tp sekda keberanian. 0.o


..........to be continued........

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home