SwOOsH...

IF U CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT, USE THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Random pics...

Killer Birds!! Those r no regular birds... Me n Lau were standing so damn close to it, n it didn't even fly off!! i was like" shhu birdie! shhuu" the bird even bother to look at me, WTF?!, I tot bout grabbing it then smack it till it become tender, bt lucky 4 the bird, i was late 4 my chemist class. so, tak jadi la i belasah the bird. hehehe...

MAWI!!! When i saw tat banner wit "MAWI", i was so excited coz im a "huge" fan.. but when i carefully read the banner, MAWI actually stands 4 something..Month of Abundance With I....(i forgot the last word)... FYI, Saiful, Alvin, Jay, Kelvin, Lau & Des are also huge fans of MAWI. Theres one time when Mawi n the rest of the AF losers(becoz they didn't win ba..)came to Miri. They perform kat boulevard. Alvin who is our driver at tat time, then brought us to c mawi n the gang nyanyi... tat place was damn packed, but we manage to squeeze thru the crowd wit the help of sepul to get ourself a gud view from above. Sepul & Alvin then scream "MAWI! I luv U!!! Sing to me!!" Bena! ku bulak!!! hahaha...

Tats jacky but she prefer 2 be called jac without the "k" i think. I met her during my time in Curtin University Sarawak. I wouldn't hav known her if it weren't for our Chemistry lect, Mr. Islam, who assigned her n Calvin to my group. Tat time wat i tot was "WTF?! I already got 5 members, y throw them to my group?! Mafan lo, mafan lo...." I guess i was lucky tat they were assigned into my group, nt becoz they're rajin, hehehe...(jz kiddin la.. u guys maseh polah kerja tym cuti, rajin la ya....) bt they're great frens... thru jac i kenal joys... n guess wat? joys is a ciken also, like me, not KFC tat type of chicken la,bt a mixed of kenyah n chinese. Shes the first ciken ive met n shes very talkative like jac oso.. heheh... a gud fren nonetheless. Don know y the photo is so cacat, my phone nang mok buang dah! heheh...

Tats the Jackie Chan Gym located in MegaMall. I heard tat theres basketball court, swimming pool n sauna in there. Tats wat i heard, bt i don know bena sik... and also, once in a while jackie chan himself will fly from hongkong to this gym to motivate the those who are unmotivated.

Thats the lombong bling bling jz in front of the place me n lau are staying. Not sure wat lombong is tat, so i assumed got bling2 there...

These are tongs filled wit Chlorin i tink.. Its used to clean water from deadly bacteria.. N its very very dangerous... at least tats wat the guide told us.

(from left to right)Kenneth, Me, Albert, & Jerome. These r my frens from curtin university sarawak. This photo was taken during our bus ride to LAKU. The bus ride was around 1 hour or so. Theres so many things to see there. Theres water, water, water, & more water. N did i mentioned theres water there? hehehe.. bt it was fun nonetheless... but right after the trip, theres 7 hours of classes. Berik la cuti sehari ka... Akai!

This is me struggling to receive the ball bt with style... hehehe... this photo was taken at KRP(Kelab Rekreasi Petroliam--->yes! ku sik spell salah, its nang kedak ya, don belif go c 4 urself at Lutong).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home